Tuesday, September 19, 2006

 
The big adventure has started!!!

Yesterday morning I started my journey! I got a comfortable soft envelope (as confortable envelopes can be...) and Leonhard and his mother took me to the post office. To be honest, it's really a bit narrow there and pretty dark, so I hope I won't have to stay inside this envelope too long.

My first host lives in France I was told and I'm really excited to arrive there. What will she do with me? What will she show me? I hope I may sleep in her bed since I'm always a bit scared during the night...

Then I'll go on to Finland, The Netherlands, Great Britain, Australia and the US and maybe to some more countries if there are some hosts for me. Asia would be great, too, or any other place. So if you want to share a great time with me, just leave a message here or at travelling-felix@gmx.at - I'd love to visit you, too. And I'm really a cute bear, am not I???

Anyway, I'm on my way and I'll tell you how I'm doing as soon as I'll arrive in France.

See you soon!!!

Yours, Felix

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?