Friday, September 15, 2006

 

Hello everybody!

As I promised you I gonna show you some pics of my "Vienna-Sightseeing-Trip" which I did yesterday with Leonhard and his little brother Niklas. We also took their mother with us as a guide... We had a great time - and a really nice weather - as you can see on the photos. Almost 30 °C in September, that's not usual here!


On the first photo you can see me in front of the National Library which is part of the Hofburg. The Hofburg was the former residence of the Austrian emperores, as Leonhard's mother told us.





Here I'm sitting on a ball-shaped tree in front of the historical museum for arts. Vis-à-vis there is situated the hisorical museum for nature and they both look like twins. We had great fun playing hide and seek behind all these strange looking trees and bushes.






Then we went on the the "Schönbrunn" castle. Look how we got there, ha, ha!!! They are called "Fiaker" and we felt like the emperor himself in there!!!












And here is the castle - and me of course!!! Aren't we beautiful???

Comments:
Hello Felix, I am looking forward to your visit here.
Your country looks so old and lovely.
It will be different for you here, but I am sure you will like it.
See you soon.
Love from your Australian host, Christine
 
Dear Christine,

I can't wait to meet you, too! Hope it will be summer in Australia then - I feel cold pretty easily...

Leonhard was so sad yesterday when he took me to the post office, I really hope your Kanga will visit him soon, so he has somebody to play with while I'm travelling!

Lots of love, Felix
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?