Wednesday, September 13, 2006

 

Hello everybody!

My name is Felix and I'm a little bear from Austria belonging to a 5-year-old boy named Leonhard.

Since Leonhard watched the Soccer World Championship a while ago he has been very interested in the world and all the different countries and what is so special about them. Every day he asks me (and his parents of course) to tell him about the world, watch the map with him, show him where the countries are, what it looks like there, how people live at other places. He loves to paint flags and he has even tried food from other countries.

So bein Leonhard's friend, I decided to start a journey around our globe myself and bring back home the world for Leonhard. I'd like to visit people in many different countries, spend a couple of days with them, take some photos and then continue my trip to another country. To show Leonhard that everything is alright with me I'd like to send him photos back home via e-mail during my journey and maybe sometimes also write him a few lines in a letter or postcard. I intend to start my big adventure around September 20th, 2006.

Leonhard and I are both already quite excited about my trip but we are also a bit frightened because we've never been seperated for such a long time before.

For everybody I'll meet during my journey, I'd like to introduce myself a bit: I'm a very easy going bear of about 20 cm size and lightbrown colour. I'm not very heavy (never weighted myself, to be honest...) but I love to eat everything nevertheless. I'm curious to get to know and try new things and even if I'm maybe a bit shy at the beginning I'm usually quite talkactive with other bears and people. The only thing I don't like is too much noise, that makes me a bit nervous...

Well, that was it for today. I'll be back tomorrow to show you some pics about me and my hometown Vienna. Leonhard and I have decided to go on a sightseeing-tour this afternoon so that I can show some pictures from Vienna to my hosts out there in the world.

Sunny greetings to everybody,

yours, FELIX

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?