Saturday, October 28, 2006

 
FRANCE

Hi Leonhard!

I just arrived in PARIS today. I already met some new friends who are really nice:
Christine told me that this weekend we'll go to the Louvre (a big museum) and I'll see the "Joconde"! Isn't this exciting???

Afterwards, if I'm not too
tired, we'll see the Eiffel tower, the Champs Elysees etc...

I learnt my first word in French: Bises

Felix



November 13th, 2006

Dear Leonhard!

I'm still in Paris and I enjoy it soooo much here! Christine and her family are really great and they showed me around in the city soo much! Have a look which great places I visited here!

We've been at Montmatre first. Look at this great church - I think it l
ooks like it was covered with sugar, hmmmm!

And what a wonderful view I had from up there.
All the city beneath me!

As Christine promised me we also visited the Louvre, you know this BIG museum I told you about! How funny - they have a real pyramide in front of the museum! And I always thougth pyramides would only exist in Egypt!


The subway here is called "Métro" and I can tell you, you can't compare it to our U-Bahn in Vienna! It's much bigger and faster and with many more stops. Oh, it was sooo confusing for a little bear like me! I was really glad that Christine's son took care of me so well, otherwise I would have never found back the way to their home. But it was really exciting to use it... And I didn't even need a ticket!!!

And look which beautiful fountains they have in Paris! We really had wonderful walks through the city, Leonhard! I know that YOU don't like walking so much but I'm sure you'd also have enjoyed it here...

Christine told me that tomorrow or on Wednesday I'll have to leave Paris. What a pity since I really enjoy to be in this city! But I'm also looking forward to the next place I gonna visit. They told me that I'll travel to Finland then and I'll meet 2 boys there, almost the same age than you and Niklas. Maybe they already have some snow up there? How exciting, hm?

Well, my dear Leonhard, I hope everything is fine at home, too! I'm curious to hear your news, too!

Big hugs from Felix





Comments:
I have seen that you have enjoyed it a lot. Now i am making plan to visit Italy with my friends and i will surely visit in the coming July.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?