Friday, October 13, 2006

 

IRELAND


Hi Leonhard!

I arrived in Ireland on October 12th, 2006. Well I am having a wonderful time so far in Irland, Jodie has been looking after me really well and when I arrived she and her family gave me my very first pint of Guinness - which is a famous Irish drink! I am sending you this photo - if you notice there is an Irish sports jersey at the back! Green of course!!!



Then, guess what! They drove me to the countryside of Ireland (oh, I forgot to tell you I am in a place called COUNTY CAVAN in the middle of Ireland) and I got my photo taken overlooking the fields! Ireland is full of fields and it is so green here!

Tomorrow they tell me they are going to try to take me on a walk to a lake! There are 365 lakes in Cavan, one for every day of the year! They tell me I might also see some cows, horses and sheep. I wonder if they are different than they are in Austria!

Leonhard, you don't have to worry about me, I am eating enough and even sitting at the table with the family! I hope you are having fun over there!

I will write again soon! Hope you enjoy my photos!

Love from Felix II

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?