Monday, October 09, 2006

 
Little bear kidnapped by a crazy guy!!

Hello to all Felix-Fans!

I'm Felix II, Felix' great-cousin writing this post today! Unfortunately I have to report you about something really awful that happened to our lovely friend Felix!

As you all know, Felix started his journey around the world 3 weeks ago and his first destination was a guy in France who offered to host him for a couple of days. He was soooo excited when he started his journey and he looked forward to all the different places he was supposed to visit. Me and our friends (some other teddies who lived together on a cupboard in Leonhard's room) really envied him for this great adventure and somehow everybody of us wished to be able to start this journey instead of him.

Well, we haven't heard anything of Felix for a while, but we thought that was how it should be. I mean, it's a long way to France and it was obvious that it lasted for some time. But since there were no news from Felix even after 2 weeks we really started to worry. And now we know that there was a real reason to worry!!! This guy Felix was travelling to was an completely unhonest person! He participated in many different games on the postcrossing site but never sent the stuff he was supposed to or he claimed that he didn't receive anything and asked people to send their stuff again. We didn't know that at the beginning - but now it is clear! He was banned from this forum which is of course good - but it was too late for our little Felix. To be honest, we don't have much hope for him and we guess he'll have to live in France forever. It's really, really sad and sooo disappointing especially because he was doing this trip for a little boy, Leonhard, as you know.

The other teddies and I had a long discussion what to do now. We all were soooo excited about this project - and most of all was Leonhard. He'll turn 5 in a couple of days and we simply wanted to show him that this project could really work and that this guy from France was a bad experience - but hopefully the only one. Since I was the most adventurous one among us teddies we decided to give this project a second try and I agreed on starting this journey instead of Felix. To be honest, I'm a bit nervous but I really trust in YOU and I hope it will work out this time!!

So Leonhard and his mother took me to the postoffice today and I'm on the way to Ireland where I'll visit Jodie, a young Australian lady who currently lives there! I'm very excited about that and I'll let you know how I am doing as soon as I'll arrive there.

Best wishes, yours Felix II

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?