Thursday, February 01, 2007

 
AUSTRALIA


Hello everyone,

I am writing to tell you all about my travels up here in Queensland, Australia.
When I arrived I was so happy to get out of my bubblewrap bed...



Crizle introduced me to a nice little Dutch bear
who lives at her house named Lief, and he bacame my mate for the time I was here.







On Saturday we went out on a car run with the car club to a place called Forest lake. It was fun to walk all around the lake but it made me very tired. I saw a big lizzard but I didn't want to sit next to it for my photo.









Early on Sunday morning, Leon told us to come for a ride because he was taking Crizle on a surprise birthday breakfast, so I quickly got into my seat in the car and off we went to Brisbane. We went to a Pancake Manor which is built in an old disused church and had a great time there.







On Monday I went to a party, a Teddybears Picnic with all the friends who live here and that was so good. I met lots of new friends!




On Tuesday Crizle and I went again to Brisbane but this time we took the train and I sat by the window. We walked up to a park and there was a little bronze statue of a boy so I sat on his case and we had our photo taken.







We went to two tourist shops, and one was where Kanga (http://www.kanga-travels.blogspot.com) was bought, so I asked to have my photo taken with the other kangas. Also I had my photo taken with the Australian flag display.
On Wednesday I went to Queens Park with Crizle for her walk and we went to the kiosk afterwards and had a drink and cake.We went to the native animal reserve there too and but the kangaroos were in the shade. so my photos didn't turn out well.That night Leon took us to the movies and we saw "Night At The Museum". That was a fun movie - and it was the first time ever I went to the cinema! Leonhard, as soon as I'm back home we have to go to the movies together!!




On Thursday we went to the park again and this time we walked around the Japanese Gardens there, but it soon got much too hot to walk, so we went home to the cool.










Friday, 26th January, AUSTRALIA DAY.
We had a big party and I was "guest of honour". I even got to help cook the BBQ and all Crizle's friends thought I was so cute that I got lots and lots of cuddles.I have had a wonderful time here in Queensland and on Monday I will fly to Western Australia, way across the other side of the country to visit Angie.

I miss everyone at home but I truly have learned a lot on my travels.

Love from Felix and Crizle













Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?