Tuesday, March 06, 2007

 
NEW ZEALAND

Hello from New Zealand!

Here are the photos from me while I was staying with groovynannies!

We had a lovely time touring around and visiting all the sights around INVERCARGILL. Look what beautiful houses they have here!We also dis something that made me feel a bit homesick. We visited a playground - you know like you and me always did together... It was funny to try all the new things and believe me, Leonhard, you'd love to play there, too!!!

















I had such a relaxing time here. Everyday I had a loooong nap at a very comfortable place - perfect for a little bear!I made many new friends here in New Zealand, too - have a look!

















Did you know that it is summer now in New Zealand? I hope it is not too freezing now in Austria, ha, ha! It's really warm here right now and you know that this is what I like a lot! I'm really happy that I can stay at the opposite part of the world while it is winter at home! They have beautiful gardens and parks here with many flowers and everything is sooo green!


















Well, now I'm on my way to Malaysia!

Love to everyone back home!

Felix

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?