Tuesday, January 29, 2008

 
FLORIDA, USA


Dearest Leonhard,


As you know I spent a couple of weeks in Florida, which is one of 50 states in the USA! I had a great time there with Zsuzsa and today I'd like to show you the photos we took there. Hope you'll like them as much as I do!!!
You know that I am a very talkactive bear so it was great fun to find some other bears there too. You can't imagine which exciting stories they had to tell - but non of them travelled as much as I did!!
Florida is an peninsula which means that the sea is almost everywhere around. One day Zsuzsa took me with her on a sailing boat. Wow, Leonhard, I missed you alot there because I was sure that you would have enjoyed it alot, too!!

We also found alot of "treasures" there: sponges (like Spongebob, ha, ha!!), crabs, shells etc. Amazing!Have a look, Leonhard, this litte sailor-bear looks exactly like me, doesn't he???

One day Zsuzsa and I took the train and went to Miami (wasn't it Miami, Zsuzsa??)! It was very beautiful there and I was amazed to see all these palm trees everywhere around.

It is a wonderful place - so many new things to discover!!! Have a look at this interesting postbox - I guess I was put in there in my envelope when I continued my journey to Hawaii!!Zsuzsa and I also took one of these really beautiful busses - have a look!! They are completely different to the busses we have at home - but you can also use them like ours!!Zsuzsa and I also went shopping together and we bought some typical stuff. People here like marple syrup alot, I never tried it before but I must say it is delicious. We also bought some honey just for me ;) I'm a travelling bear but I still go back to the basics some time...

Well, dear Leonhard, that was it from Florida. I'm sad to leave but I was told that there will be some other parts of the USA where I will go, so I'm excited to get to know my next host in Hawaii and see what that part of the world looks like!

Hugs and kisses,

Felix


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?